Turning off print style tables
When you turn off print style tables, entities print according to their own
properties. However, all of the print style information is saved so you can
easily turn on print styles again. Actual print style table files are not deleted,
and for drawings that use named print style tables, entities and layers retain
their assigned print styles.
To turn off print style tables
- If necessary, click the desired Layout tab, or click the Model tab.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose File > Print.
- Type print and then press Enter.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Print Style Table (Pen Assignments), select None.
- At the prompt, choose Yes to turn off print style tables for all layouts
in the drawing, including the Model tab, or choose No to turn off print style
tables only for the individual layout listed in Layout Name on the Print dialog
- Select Save Changes to Layout, and then click Apply to save your changes.
Tell me about...
Using print styles
How do I...
Assign print style
Copy, rename, or delete
print style tables