What is progeCAD? To start, it is over $3500 less than AutoCAD...
- progeCAD, powered by IntelliCAD 7.x, is an AutoCAD® Industry compatible 2D/3D CAD application that natively works with AutoCAD® DWG files, from AutoCAD® 2.5 through AutoCAD® 2014!
- progeCAD’s original format, DWG, ensures a complete compatibility with AutoCAD® WITHOUT ANY FILE CONVERSION and without loosing any critical information.
- progeCAD supports an interface complete with an "AutoCAD® Like" icon menu and "AutoCAD® Like" commands.
progeCAD 2014 Brochure
progeCAD includes options like PDF & Google Earth KML export, 3D modeling, XREF & DWG block library managers, AutoCAD-style command line with extensions like DIESEL, VBA & AutoLISP, C++ programming and SHX fonts.
- progeCAD Professional is useful for CAD field & concept sketch, electrical schematics, building construction, AEC architectural, civil, structural, mechanical and industrial engineering, carpentry & "as built" drawings, MCAD mechanical layout, home kitchen & bath floor plan, property survey & landscape drawing to ANSI DIN and ISO standards.
- progeCAD includes options like PDF export, 3D modeling, XREF & DWG block library managers, AutoCAD-style command line with extensions like VBA & AutoLISP, C++ programming and SHX fonts.
- progeCAD offers more CAD functions than AutoCAD® LT or TurboCAD Pro at a fraction of the price of AutoCAD®, ArchiCAD or Microstation.
progeCAD vs. AutoCAD
progeCAD vs. AutoCAD
- progeCAD works with AutoCAD DWG files, without any type of conversion. edit every version of DWG: AutoCAD 2.5 through AutoCAD 2014!
- progeCAD's user interface is complete with "AutoCAD Like" icon menus and commands.
- progeCAD supports AutoCAD file types: DWG, DXF, .MNU, .SCR, AutoLISP, SHX and TTF fonts, CTB and PCP for Plotting, Hatch Patterns, Linetypes, etc.
- progeCAD Professional supports 3D ACIS Solid Modeling, 3D Surface commands such as revsurf, rulesurf, etc., progeCAD also has 3D Realistic Rendering built in allowing you to make true to life representations of your AutoCAD compatible DWG models. See further comparisons by selecting the button below...
ProgeCAD includes options such as PDF import and export, 3D modeling, XREF & DWG block library managers, AutoCAD-style command line with API extensions like VBA, AutoLISP, and C++ programming.
progeCAD offers more CAD functions than AutoCAD® LT or TurboCAD Pro at a fraction of the price compared to AutoCAD®, ArchiCAD or Microstation.
- Entity "grips" (or "handles") for quick and easy editing in real time
- Windows OLE support for embedding Microsoft Excel charts, images & objects
- progeCAD bonus "Express Tools" offer short-cuts for common design tasks
- ALE AutoCAD DWG block library manager including over 20,000 CAD symbol blocks
Introducing iCARE Subscription Services
iCARE Subscription Services
iCARE is a 1 year subscription-based maintenance and support program. It offers a variety of benefits to help customers get the most out of their progeCAD software. iCARE cuts down upgrade costs and gives customers more value.
For an annual fee, iCARE customers get convenient access to the following benefits:
- Software - You will receive all progeCAD Updates and All New Versions.
- Support - Free Technical assistance via the web with the new help desk service through ticket, email, live chat and remote support.
Buy iCARE now bundled with your progeCAD licenses and save 20% off the iCARE price.
Unprecedented File Compatibility
progeCAD supports every important AutoCAD® file type:
- AutoCAD® DWG drawings (from 2.5 through 2012)
- AutoCAD® menus (.MNU)
- AutoCAD® scripts (.SCR)
- AutoCAD® AutoLISP routines (.LSP)
- AutoCAD® Drawing Exchange Format (DXF)
- AutoCAD® ADS Compatible programs (SDS, Solutions Development System)
- Windows TrueType and AutoCAD® SHP/SHX fonts
- AutoCAD® Tables for plotting (.CTB)
- AutoCAD® Hatch Patterms
- AutoCAD® Linetypes
progeCAD 2013 Professional is available with different licensing solutions
- SL - Single license
can be registered on one PC at a time (license can be moved to another PC)
- USB - USB Portable
Install progeCAD on as many computers as you'd like, plug in the USB dongle to use the software. Great for the CAD/CAM CNC macines on the shop floor, consultants traveling to various work areas, or even to share between the office and home computers.
- NLM - Network Licenses
can be installed on unlimited PCs on the network and used at the same time by several users according to the number of purchased licenses (1 NLM=1 concurrent user). The number of network floating licenses determines how many users can work with the product at any one time. The necessary number of licenses should be acquired according to the number of users you determine need to be using progeCAD at the same time. License Take-Away: NLM licenses can be temporarily moved on a laptop or a remote PC to be used offline providing the ability to take the computer offsite for work out of the office.
- Corporate One Site - Site License
Unlimited users under the company name within one unique company location or unit
- Corporate Country - Country License
Unlimited users under the company name within the same country
Computer Based Video Training for progeCAD
- progeCAD United States is proud to work with World Class CAD to bring you Computer based training via streaming video.
- World Class CAD is one of the premier developers of Computer Training for AutoCAD and other CAD Software.
- The WCC's proven method has been used to train hundreds of University level students and now we can share this with our progeCAD clients.
- progeCAD United States offers a FREE beginner 2D CAD series as well as a course on 3D
- When you sign up for a training course we'll send you an email once a day with a short video training segment, lasting less than 10 minutes from start to finish.
The progeCAD Video Training Series is absolutely free!
Bare Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® VistaTM, Windows® 7 and Windows® 8 (64 bit version only)
- Intel Pentium® or more powerful processor
- 256 Mb RAM (minimum)
- 400 Megs of free hard disk space
While progeCAD can be run on old, low memory, slow processor computers, we recommend you run progeCAD on a system that meets or exceeds the following performance rating...
Recommended System Requirements
- Intel Pentium® Dual Core 1.8 ghz or more powerful processor
- 2 GB RAM 4 GB for large drawings or intense 3D work
- 1 GB of free hard disk space
"progeCAD is a productivity enhancement system!"
Anthony J. Lockwood - Editor, Desktop Engineering Magazine
"progeCAD is an excellent alternate (in fact I like it better than the AutoCAD LT I was using)."
Gary Shouse, Retired Engineer
"Mostly nice to know that as a customer you are appreciated. Good service is hard to find."
Jill Zimmer - Transformation Studio East, LLC
"I want to tell you that ProgeCAD is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. you are right, it's very very similar to AutoCAD, except in the wallet."
"Affordable, easy to use and the 'Help' is great. PDF conversion included in the program."
Daniel Rodriguez - Pinnacle Fire Protection
"ProgeCAD beats AutoCAD in my book. Performs all the tasks I need at a much more attractive price. Customer support is much better as well, a big plus!!"
Donald Washburn - The Audio Bug, Inc.
"The similarities in the way that progeCAD and AutoCAD handle as well as the ability to customize the workspace
keeps the transitional learning curve down to almost zero."
"I highly recommend ProgeCAD to anyone seeking a full featured CAD program at a reasonable price."
Mr. Richard Nash - Raypack Inc
"I use the progeCAD program to design furniture that I build for my children and grand child. As a user of AutoCAD for many years the transition was easy and I enjoy all the program features."
Gary Shouse, Retired Engineer
"Provides advanced CAD power at very reasonable price. Does not have 'big company' attitude. Allows 'little people' who cannot afford AutoCAD to still do advanced CAD."
Ralph McGreevy - RPM Mapping and Computer Services Ltd.