progeBILLD Mechanics/Structures Overview
This program requires progeCAD Professional to operate
ProgeBILLD Mechanics/Structures is a powerful application - running on core CAD software - to create mechanical and structural projects. It contains numerous libraries of standardized elements, steel profiles and other elements conforming to DIN, EN, ISO and other standards. Ready-to-use objects and commands automate the creation of details, schematics, and multi-view drawings.
Thousands of industry standard bolts, screws, nuts, pins and other elements. Extensive CAD library includes parametric steel profiles, flanges, dished ends, steel piping, industrial equipment of heat exchangers. Intelligent functions for easy creating of schematics. Library of symbols for logic, pneumatic and hydraulic systems included.
Ease of use
progeBILLD Mechanics is very user-friendly. The program contains an intuitive, clear user-interface, allowing you to begin designing without intensive software-training.
The progeBILLD Software, runs on our low-cost AutoCAD Clone software progeCAD Professional...
It creates drawings that anyone running many different CAD applications based on DWG can utilize (such as AutoCAD, IntelliCAD, BricsCAD and many others).
progeBILLD increases productivity without giving up your right to choose your CAD design software: it creates standard DWG objects, those that can be displayed in any DWG based software.
Just say NO to PROXY OBJECTS!
progeBILLD Mechanics is very user-friendly.
progeBILLD Mechanics/Structural Major Features
progeBILLD Mechanics has an extensive list of powerful features to help you get your drawings done quickly and efficiently. Here is a small subset of some of the features of progeBILLD Mechanics...
- Many thousands of standard bolts, screws, nuts, pins, etc.
- Extensive library of steel profiles, flanges, dished ends, steel pipes, etc.
- Library of symbols for pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Symbols for logical elements.
- Various designation symbols.
- Easy creation of schematics.
- Add your own user defined objects.
- Automatic creation of BOM and descriptions.
- Automatic creation of specifications with export to PDF, XLS, XLM, CSV, HTML, RTF, etc.
New Stuff in progeBILLD Mechanics Structural 8.0:
"Quick edit" Additional Options
- Additional standards in the mechanical module
- Extended functionality of roughness and welds marks
- Copying - this option allows for quick symbols copying with automatically inserting into lines.
- Rotation - quick symbol rotation relating to base points.
- Scaling - in new version we have updated symbols scaling with attributes.
- Mirror - rapid reversal of symbols relative to the axis X or Y.
- New command - "Edit symbols"
Until now if you needed to edit such symbols it was necessary to erase the symbol and insert a new one. We have introduced the ability to edit symbols that are already inserted into the drawing. This new feature allows you to edit any piping, ventilation, electrical, mechanical and architectural symbol (including welds, roughness etc.). The command "Edit symbols" will also allow you to replace the symbol with an alternative symbol.
- New command - "Insert similar object"
With "Insert similar object", all you need to do to find the symbol you seek is to select the desired symbol in the drawing. "Insert similar object" rapidly opens the same category in the library, allowing you access to the necessary symbols faster.
- Multi-variant symbols in the HVAC & Piping module
With multi-variant symbols it becomes possible to select one symbol and change characteristics such as actuator, or the type of connection (for example: flanged, threaded, welded) rather than wading through pages of symbols to find the one you need.
- Manufacturers library update + additional libraries added
Equipment catalogs from the existing manufacturers has been updated and new catalogs are now available from manufacturers such as Reflex, Wilo, Legrand, etc.
progeBILLD Mechanics/Structural Screenshots
Select image to enlarge...
progeBILLD Mechanics / Structural System Requirements
- Microsoft XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Intel Pentium III 1 Ghz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- Minimum RAM - Besides the memory used by the Operating System a minimum 256 MB of RAM should be available.
- Recommended RAM - We recommend 1 GB of RAM or more.
- Hard Drive: 500 MB, 250 MB for program files, 250 MB free space
- Display requirements: 1024x768 XGA with true color (minimum)