progeBILLD Electrics Overview
This program requires progeCAD Professional to operate. Download progeCAD Before attempting installation of this program
ProgeBILLD Electrics for progeCAD is a powerful application - running on core CAD software - to create design lighting, low-tension, power plant, aerial, alarm and other electrical installations used in architectural plans and maps.
progeBILLD Electrics contains Intelligent inserting and removing symbols, creating fittings and standard parts of installations and automatic generation of specifications.
Ease of use
progeBILLD Electrics is very user-friendly. The program contains an intuitive, clear user-interface, allowing you to begin designing without intensive software-training.
The progeBILLD Software, runs on our low-cost AutoCAD Clone software progeCAD Professional...
It creates drawings that anyone running many different CAD applications based on DWG can utilize.
progeBILLD increases productivity without giving up your right to choose your CAD design software: it creates standard DWG objects, those that can be displayed in any DWG based software.
Just say NO to PROXY OBJECTS!
progeBILLD Electrics Major Features
progeBILLD has an extensive list of powerful features to help you get your drawings done quickly and efficiently. Here is a small subset of some of the features of progeBILLD Electrics...
- Design tools for telecommunications, fire-fighting, alarm and supervision, aerial, etc.
- Complete library of electric objects and symbols based on DIN, EN, ISO and other standards.
- Spacious libraries of devices and objects that come from standard and catalogs of prestigious producers.
- Intelligent inserting symbols in lines or in group of lines and inserting symbols in line crossing.
- A set of commands that automate creating electric schemas and architectural plans and maps.
- Parametric objects (switchgears, module of equipment, lighting frames).
- Joining cable trays or cable channels with insert of suitable fittings.
- Automatically create legends and descriptions, automatically create specifications, export to PDF, XLS, XLM, CSV, HTML, RTF and more.
What's New in progeBILLD 7.21:
Additional Options have been added to the "Quick edit" command including...
- Predefined circuit lines and already made electrical schemes
- Extended library of electrical symbols
- Copying - this option allows for quick symbols copying with automatically inserting into lines.
- Rotation - quick symbol rotation relating to base points.
- Scaling - in new version we have updated symbols scaling with attributes.
- Mirror - rapid reversal of symbols relative to the axis X or Y.
- New command - "Edit symbols"
Until now if you needed to edit symbols it was necessary to erase the symbol and insert a new one. We have introduced the ability to edit symbols that are already inserted into the drawing. This new feature allows you to edit any piping, ventilation, electrical, mechanical and architectural symbol (including welds, roughness etc.). The command "Edit symbols" will also allow you to replace the symbol with an alternative symbol.
- New command - "Insert similar object"
With "Insert similar object", all you need to do to find the symbol you seek is to select the desired symbol in the drawing. "Insert similar object" rapidly opens the same category in the library, allowing you access to the necessary symbols faster.
progeBILLD Electrics Screenshots
select the image to enlarge...
progeBILLD System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista.
- Intel Pentium III 1 Ghz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- Minimum RAM - Besides the memory used by the Operating System a minimum 256 MB of RAM should be available.
- Recommended RAM - We recommend 1 GB of RAM or more.
- Hard Drive: 500 MB, 250 MB for program files, 250 MB free space
- Display requirements: 1024x768 XGA with true color (minimum)