progeBILLD Architecture Overview
This program requires progeCAD Professional to operate. Please download and install progeCAD Professional before attempting to install this program.
ProgeBILLD Architecture is a powerful 2D Architecture application - running on core CAD software - To easily draw walls, parametric windows, doors and more. Support for complex wall structures. Full library of room furnishings (tables chairs etc), kitchen and bath fittings (basins, etc). Specify manufacturer and information tags for schedules and Bill or Materials lists.
easily draw basic Architecture design using walls, parametric windows, doors and more. Support for complex wall structures. Full library of room furnishings (tables chairs etc), kitchen and bath fittings (basins, etc). Specify manufacturer and information tags for schedules and Bill or Materials lists. Fully extensible.
Ease of use
progeBILLD Architecture is very user-friendly. The program contains an intuitive, clear user-interface, allowing you to begin designing without intensive software-training.
The progeBILLD Software, runs on our low-cost AutoCAD Clone software progeCAD Professional...
It creates drawings that anyone running many different CAD applications based on DWG can utilize.
progeBILLD increases productivity without giving up your right to choose your CAD design software: it creates standard DWG objects, those that can be displayed in any DWG based software. Just say NO to PROXY OBJECTS!
progeBILLD Architecture Major Features
progeBILLD has an extensive list of powerful features to help you get your drawings done quickly and efficiently. Here is a small subset of some of the features of progeBILLD Architecture...
- A user can draw, specify and save any wall structure.
- Parametrical doors, windows, openings. Views for plans, cross sections and elevations are also available.
- A user can either select typical size of objects from spacious data base or define free dimensions.
- Large Selection of Architectural symbols: room marks, openings, special woodwork symbols, etc.
- Library of furniture, sanitary items etc.
- Predefined styles of architectural dimensioning. Capable of dimensioning in chosen unit: in, feet, cm, m/cm, m, or mm. drawings can be drawn in different units than dimensions.
- Design evacuation plans for industrial safety and fire-fighting.
- Automatically create legends and descriptions.
- Automatically create specifications with export to PDF, XLS, XLM, CSV, HTML, RTF and more.
progeBILLD 8 changes:
"Quick edit" Additional Options
- Drawing and editing stairs
- Additional symbols for evacuation and anti-fire plans.
- Copying - this option allows for quick symbols copying with automatically inserting into lines.
- Rotation - quick symbol rotation relating to base points.
- Scaling - in new version we have updated symbols scaling with attributes.
- Mirror - rapid reversal of symbols relative to the axis X or Y.
- New command - "Edit symbols"
Until now if you needed to edit such symbols it was necessary to erase the symbol and insert a new one. We have introduced the ability to edit symbols that are already inserted into the drawing. This new feature allows you to edit any piping, ventilation, electrical, mechanical and architectural symbols (including welds, roughness etc.). The command "Edit symbols" will also allow you to replace the symbol with an alternative symbol.
- New command - "Insert similar object"
With "Insert similar object", all you need to do to find the symbol you seek is to select the desired symbol in the drawing. "Insert similar object" rapidly opens the same category in the library, allowing you access to the necessary symbols faster.
- Multi-variant symbols in the HVAC & Piping module
With multi-variant symbols it becomes possible to select one symbol and change characteristics such as actuator, or the type of connection (for example: flanged, threaded, welded) rather than wading through pages of symbols to find the one you need.
- Manufacturers library update + additional libraries added
Equipment catalogs from the existing manufacturers has been updated and new catalogs are now available from manufacturers such as Reflex, Wilo, Legrand, etc.
progeBILLD Architecture Screenshots
Select image to enlarge...
progeBILLD System Requirements
- Microsoft XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Intel Pentium III 1 Ghz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- Minimum RAM - Besides the memory used by the Operating System a minimum 256 MB of RAM should be available.
- Recommended RAM - We recommend 1 GB of RAM or more.
- Hard Drive: 500 MB, 250 MB for program files, 250 MB free space
- Display requirements: 1024x768 XGA with true color (minimum)