9:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time
Subscribe by Email
How do I activate EasyArch in progeCAD 2013?
EasyArch isn't showing up anywhere in toolbars. How do I get EasyArch working?
Dear progeCAD Customer,
to solve the reported issue, we would advise you to reset progeCAD to the Default configuration, restoring Toolbars and Menu.
To do it, follow these steps:
1. Close progeCAD 2013 Professional
2. Open the Windows Start > All Programs > progeCAD 2013 > progeCAD Center menu
3. In the appearing dialog, select Utility > Toolbar and Menu
5. Select the Default profile, in case this is the active one
6. Check all the proposed options, in case you selected the Default profile, ad go on with the process
Please let us know if the reported issue solved, acting the proposed way. Thank you.
Thanks for the response.
The solution below did restore the default menu with EasyArch however, when I add my Dpcogo menu and toolbar the progeCAD main menu vanishes.
I reset the default again then went through the following process:
1. Tools -> Options -> Paths/Files -> Menus -> Add, then browse to the dpcogo folder containing the Autocad menu template.
2. Tools -> Customize -> Menu -> Import -> Search for CogoSoftware folder then dpcogo menu template.
3. The Dpcogo menu/tool bar activates and progeCAD's main menu vanishes.
I never had a problem with Dpcogo in progeCAD before. I do have the most recent version of CogoSoftware (
did you activate the 'Append to current menu' option, at the left-bottom of the Select Menu File dialog?
In case you still experience the same reported issue, please send us a sample copy of the desired menu template. Please forward it to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Thank you.
to answer this question.
No related questions found
progeCAD's incredible history, famous friends, how we roll, why it matters...
From the Blog
Autodesk, AutoCAD, other amusements (no way we could make this stuff up)
Faster than a supercomputer! shhh... we have a user manual!
Explore New Worlds, seek out new life, boldy go where no man has gone before...
Copyright © 2005-
All rights reserved.
Portal Design and Hosting by