9:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time
Subscribe by Email
paper sizes for plotting
My plotter prints on 24"x36" paper, but the only paper size close is 22"x34". that means some of my drawing is clipped. Any way to select custom paper size, or edit the current selection of paper sizes.
To add a Customized paper format, please follow these steps:
3. Open the progeCAD Plot dialog
2. Select your printer name
3. Next to the printer name, click the Properties button
4. Select the Setting tab
5. Click the 'Custom Properties...' button
6. The displayed dialog is specific of your printing device, select the Paper tab and create your Customized Paper format, naming it as desired
7. To be able to activate the created paper format, you have to access the 'Custom Properties...' another time
8. When you press 'OK', to exit the Properties dialog, you are proposed to save the Printer Configuration file (pc3 format), that you will be able to recall.
Please let us know if you received the required information, to obtain the desired result. Thank you.
That did it. I did look for the paper size, but not in the custom settings. In others, it was always there. Thanks.
to answer this question.
The plot settings for paper keep defaulting to metric units, instead of inches. How is this stopped?
Smart End of the Tape Measure
progeCAD's incredible history, famous friends, how we roll, why it matters...
From the Blog
Autodesk, AutoCAD, other amusements (no way we could make this stuff up)
Faster than a supercomputer! shhh... we have a user manual!
Explore New Worlds, seek out new life, boldy go where no man has gone before...
Copyright © 2005-
All rights reserved.
Portal Design and Hosting by