Home  >  Support  >  progeCAD Questions
become a progeCAD superstar, earn points giving your friends CAD answers!

Does ProgeCAD Pro have a Layer Translate command?

An office I'm working in uses AutoCAD and I use ProgeCAD 2013. They use AutoCAD's "LAYTRANS" (Layer Translate) command often. Does ProgCAD have a similar command or method to translate layers between drawings?
asked 2 years ago in progeCAD by Howard / Level: Engineer (554 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Dear progeCAD Customer,

the Layer Translator command is not available, in the current progeCAD version. It was forwarded to the Development Team, they will consider your feature request in the development phase of future progeCAD versions.
I am not able to state in which release it will be present, it has yet to be scheduled.

Thank you for your report.

Best regards
answered 2 years ago by progeCAD / Level: Engineering Manager (3,688 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions