Home  >  Support  >  progeCAD Questions
become a progeCAD superstar, earn points giving your friends CAD answers!

Lost HASP - How Can I get a replacement?

I have lost my HASP and need to know how I can get a replacement. It was on a lanyard and the lanyard broke.

Jim Haza
asked 2 years ago in progeCAD by jimhaza / Level: Smart End of the Tape Measure (4 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
I think you are referring to the USB dongle? I'll contact you by email to give you specifics.

answered 2 years ago by Scott H / Level: Engineering Manager (5,713 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions