Home  >  Support  >  progeCAD Questions
become a progeCAD superstar, earn points giving your friends CAD answers!

Where is the presspull function?

want to modify a solid, in Autocad I use presspull. Can't find it. Do you have another function to do the same task?
asked 1 year ago in progeCAD by Evolution In Wood / Level: Smart End of the Tape Measure (2 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
in progeCAD 2016, we extensively enhanced the ability to modify solids using grips that appear on the object when you select the object. If you are not using progeCAD 2016 you can download the 30 day trial at http://download2016.progecad.us
answered 1 year ago by Scott H / Level: Engineering Manager (5,713 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

No related questions found